[LSDF] Icecream-cake walk

Discussion in 'Roleplay Request' started by Eistheid, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Eistheid

Eistheid Administrator Staff Member

You have been selected as one of the lucky few candidates qualified for a prestigious assignment to one of the Matriarchy's premier research facilities! You will join your peers in the important task of safeguarding and assisting the women and men responsible for improving the quality of life of all Lorath in the Matriarchy!

---​

I am looking for individuals willing to play characters in the LSDF assigned to a top secret research facility on the fifth planet in the E-9 system.

Characters may be Lorath of any of the three castes, Helashio, or some variety of Human that transitioned with the Matriarchy when they entered local space. Your characters should have the skills necessary to work as a team with other security personnel as well as having the capacity to follow and assist with any simple requests made by the research staff on site.

Expect to enjoy a comfortable and easy job within the planet-side research facility of "E-9 A" knowing that absolutely nothing will go wrong at all.

For this reason, as well as a description of your character as usual, I would appreciate it if every player who wishes to participate in this plot would supply me with an answer to this question: What is your character's greatest fear?

Luca likes this.
  2. Jimmy

Jimmy Member

I'm in.

Now I have to read the thread...

I shall return shortly with an actual character concept...

3. Luca

Luca Administrator Staff Member

4. Eistheid

Eistheid Administrator Staff Member

Glad to have you both aboard, I hope that when this gets started that you find your experience enjoyable~

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice