RP Summer Night

Discussion in 'Side Stories' started by Moogle, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Moogle

Moogle Administrator Staff Member

ESPRIT 空想 - SUMMER NIGHT

First, darkness. Then, light. It revealed a disheveled, greasy man below, tied to a chair. Nude. A screen turned on in front of him. It began playing a video reel of a silver-haired androgynous person. Walking, talking, changing. . .

“Hello~” a cheerful voice said behind the man. “Sorry to keep you waiting. Had to get lunch and a snack, and bag of things, and contemplating all the ways I could kill you. . . or let you survive.”

The voice’s owner moved to the side of the screen, the short figure only barely illuminated enough to see their general shape. They were small, female judging from the voice and hips, and very lithe - even though they were clearly chowing down on a jelly filled pastry of some kind. But the eyes. . . they were pinpricks of white in the vast dark.

“But let’s talk abouuut. . . your crime! What a sick creature you are!” The girl said, gesturing to the screen. The man remained silent. She went on, “Stalking, ever so lecherously. . . you know that’s a guy, right? Who am I kidding, of course you do! You followed him everywhere! I found your rig in the bushes outside his bathroom window, yanno? Of course, that’s not all I’ve found!”

The girl reached into a bag not visible in the dark and pulled out a few things, tossing them to the man’s feet. He didn’t look, but he did jump in his seat when a large, metal collar hit the ground.

“Rope, knockout and arousal drugs, a taser, and my personal favorite. . . a pretty high grade slave collar. The voyeurism, I could understand. He is very pretty, after all. But you were planning on doing something far worse than looking!”

She leapt forward as the video feed froze on an image of Seiren’s face. Clutching the man’s throat, she tilted his head to look her in the face. Through his tape gag, he began to whimper. This girl was clearly related to his fancy, from the facial features to the hairstyle. But, her skin was black and white - like an animal’s. Her hair was black too, but that was inconsequential.

“You were going to steal him! You were going to rape him! And then, you were going to rape his mind. And this? This I can’t forgive. See, you could say we’re related. He’s like my big brother. And I love my big brother too much to let vermin like you soil him. . .” she spat, clutching his throat tightly. Her grip began to loosen as a smile creeped onto her face. “But I’m not without mercy. Tell ya what. . .Beg, and maybe, just maybe I’ll let you have a taste of what you’re missing.”

She took a step back and lifted her skirt. The man concluded that she and Seiren were very alike. After a minute of desperate noise, she straddled him. She rode him, enjoying the fullness and warmth. She leaned into his ear and whispered.

“Yanno, the sad thing is you won’t live long enough to finish.”

She didn’t even give him time to gasp in surprise, shoving her hands into his chest. Even as blood spilled out of him and coated her in shapes like violent new continents, she continued to ride him. The man was torn between watching himself get torn asunder, and mounting an effort to escape - whatever worth it would be now. The panda-shaped lady's delicate hand grasped his ribcage, holding a rib and ripping it free with a loud crack, and surprising strength for her lithe frame. After licking the bone, she began stabbing him with it, giggling all the way as blood poured from his neck, still riding along.

Some Time Later

Seija left her interrogation room, absolutely in red in more ways than one. The hall had an MBF waiting for her, the black and white one known as Mono to the populace.

“Make it fast, lovely puppy. I need to wash this filth off of me.”

Mono padded with her, holding a datapad with large print up so Seija could see.

“Soltz Holdings is expressing interest in Galacta? We can’t have that. Have a hit team cause an ‘accident’ to their board. Or, if you can find the one proposing the ‘interest’ and end them. Whatever works better. No hostile takeover will happen to his company while I am around.”

She concluded her journey at a door. Seija left Mono in the hall to enter through and dispose of her clothes in a bin immediately next to the door. A few steps more, and a shower unit with 3 glass walls and 1 one way mirror.

She rinsed the blood off and enjoyed the view. Concord Park was beautiful this time of night.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice