And thus, the cycle begins anew.

Discussion in 'New Players introduction & guidance' started by ExperimentAlpha, Nov 12, 2016.

1. ExperimentAlpha

ExperimentAlpha New Member

Hail, and well met, travelers. Or is it I who is traveling? I'm pretty sure you know me from the last cycle we all went through (Boy was that one a dozy) but I figured that I might as well go through the paces and do things the right way. So, allow me to begin:

Hello. I am Alpha. It's a pleasure to meet you. I've been roleplaying for ages both on forums and via TTRPGs such as D&D, Pathfinder, Stars Without Number, and the like. I cut my teeth on science fiction and fantasy novels such as Ender's Game, Spearwielder's Tale, Lord of the Rings, the Eye of Minds, and the Inheritance Cycle. Star Trek > Star Wars in my eyes (Piccard > Kirk) but I'm largely bipartisan with that regard. I've finally seen Firefly so now I get why everyone likes it. Other hobbies include Warhammer 40K, Warmachine, Magic the Gathering, Star Craft, League of Legends, and writing things in general.

Let's see how this cycle treats us, shall we?

Osaka likes this.
  2. Eistheid

Eistheid Administrator Staff Member

Good to have you around again. Look forward to getting a chance to write together.

3. Osaka

Osaka 100% ʁμИ Staff Member

Welcome, EA!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice