Ravnir, the Radiant Raiken

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Sham, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Sham

Sham Member

Name: Ravnir Star Treader of No Clan
    URL: https://wiki.wanderingstar.online/character/ravnir_star_treader

Type: A Person
    Who/What is it for? Plot Character. Phoenix.

Contains new artwork: To this site? Yes. That we know of? No. Technically it is 'stock' Raiken art.
    Previously Submitted? I submitted it in several other realities but they haven't gotten back to me.

Notes: Ping @Luca

2. Luca

Luca Administrator Staff Member

Hello!

The studious nature of this sword swinging battlemaster seems like he'd be fitting as a wanderer - brought to Sargasso in his travels in search of fulfilling a worthy cause. Its good that we have our first active Spellcaster on WSO - we can figure out how it works in practice, which will come as we play.
    • The physical aspects of your abilities look good, and I enjoy the little touches such as brute force having embarrassing little breaks now and again.
    • I do have a question about the Quick Cast and Sure Cast though. Perhaps they are there to summarise his mastery with the two spells, given how limited his spellbook is? Perhaps I should add a note to allow such things in return for a very limited spell pool.
    • "Prone to deep thought" - does he pace around when in deep thought?
    • Spellbook looks okay - and you have outlined limitations and motions/actions in your spells. In my opinion, it takes 'one post' to cast and use a spell.
    • Possessions and items look good. Though, rubies for eating - is that like Raiken caramelled popcorn/other treat?
      • More to the point, why doesn't he like sapphires?
    In summary, this looks good to me and it is Approved. We'll stay in touch, and find a way to integrate you into the current plot. My immediate suggestion is you could post now as a patron at the Armaments based on the Current History you wrote. They get all sorts of folks, big and small, fleshy or scaly!

3. Sham

Sham Member

Thanks! =D

• For Quick Cast and Sure Cast, that was the point. Considering Delsir is responsible for creating his main arm, he'd be wanting to make sure that he doesn't get it wrong and he can do it fast when he wants it. For limiting spell pool, I dunno.
    • No. He stands still and rubs his chin. "Hmmmm. Mmmmmm. Oh!"
    • Righto, one post.
    • Yes. Gems are special treats, like candy. As for sapphires, who knows. Maybe it's the color or the way light bounces off them.
    Wilco!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice