New Profile Posts

1. Ashlinn
    Ashlinn
    The Lady Luck is Recruiting still - latest post is perfect place for new players if anyone's interested!
  2. DocTomoe
    DocTomoe
    Depression is a hell of a drug.
  3. Luca
    Luca
    I've had an idea for a Frame Running story bouncing around my head. I blame Speed Racer.
  4. Ennis
    Ennis
    Willing to roleplay. DM with ideas.
  5. Luca
    Luca
  6. Luca
    Luca
  7. Ashlinn
    Ashlinn
    If a Cat-hybrid eats a Chicken-Hybrid, is that murder? Or dinner?
  8. Osaka
    Osaka
    Apparently I'm a gamedev.
    1. Luca
      Luca
      Well, yeah, you're making a game! You're doing _the thing_!
      Oct 20, 2019
    2. Jimmy
      Jimmy
      My condolences. :p
      Nov 6, 2019
  9. Luca
    Luca
    Saddened to hear that the animator behind Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and other classics Richard Williams has died. He will be missed sorely!
  10. Luca
    Luca
    Can't really say I observe April Fool's, but I do enjoy some of the jokes the companies put out. Lenovo Deepfryer, coming soon to WSO! (not)
  11. Luca
    Luca
    Happy New Year to the Wandering Stars! May 2019 yield great steps, and success for us all!
  12. Luca
    Luca
    The Sargasso Map has received an expansion! It is now nearly 1600 square kilometres of wilderness and metropolitan area to explore!
  13. Ashlinn
    Ashlinn
    "If a cat hybrid eats a bird hybrid, is it murder? Or lunch?" ~Ashlinn
  14. Padme
    Padme DragonNova
    Thanks for being so helpful in the past - you are a great person and thanks for the help~!
  15. Luca
    Luca
    Tonight there was a blood moon, a blue moon, and a super moon all at once! Truly a weird phenomena playing out in our back yards!
  16. Luca
    Luca
    Our mail server was experiencing a hiccup, but it should be resolved now. If you've tried to register and failed, give it another shot!
  17. Luca
    Luca
    The forums were down for a while, but we've moved the Forums to a new storage cluster - it should be more stable now!
  18. Ashlinn
    Ashlinn
    That awkward moment when you realize the Lorath are suspicious of your shenanigans...
    1. Luca
      Luca
      Birb is watching you mischief.
      Nov 18, 2017
    2. Ashlinn
      Ashlinn
      Birb Can't handle the mischief.
      Nov 19, 2017
  19. Osaka
    Osaka DocTomoe
    Plz post JP thnx
  20. Sham
    Sham
    The face when you find time to work on setting stuff.
    1. Luca likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice